Let us help you reach your educational goals.
The Hill Country University Center (HCUC) Foundation was created to offer a quality, higher education to underserved and non-traditional students throughout the Texas Hill Country. The HCUC Foundation partners with Central Texas College (CTC) and Texas Tech University (TTU) in Fredericksburg, and provides scholarship opportunities for students enrolled in courses at these two institutions during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the Hill Country University Center Foundation Scholarship Application form.
- Attach to the Application: unofficial transcript and informative essay.
- If you don’t have a copy of your transcript, please contact your advisor.
- Enrollment in at least six (6) hours of college classes toward a program offered at Hill Country University Center, during the semester for which you are applying for the scholarship.
- If you have not yet enrolled for classes, proof of academic planning and intent to register for at least six hours of college classes from your CTC/TTU advisor must be attached.
- A current, cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
- If chosen as a scholarship recipient, the following are required:
- Recipients must submit a “thank you” letter to the HCUC Foundation. Details will be provided at time of award notification.
- Scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the recipient’s college or university (CTC or TTU) upon receipt of “thank you” letter.
- Recipients are expected to attend the CTC/TTU Graduation Reception in May at the Hill Country University Center for recognition of scholarship.
Deadline for HCUC Foundation Scholarship applications:
– Fall semester: July 15
– Spring semester: November 15
– Summer semester: April 15
To apply, please fill out and submit the online form below.
You can also download and complete a fillable PDF version of the form here. Submit the completed PDF application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and return the completed application form to your CTC/TTU Fredericksburg academic advisor at:
HCUC 2818 E. U.S. Highway 290, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Central Texas College – Room 102
Texas Tech University – Room 116
For more information or questions, please contact your advisor or call 830-990-2717.